Donate below to a specific need, project, trip, or volunteer!
Pat's Place current annual budget is $60,000. To continue it's mission of helping these women and their children heal from their domestic abuse and assimilate into society as restored children of Christ, we count on the kind support of churches, organizations and individuals. In addition to this, we plan and host multiple short-term mission trips a year to Peru to help those in need and to share the life-changing Gospel of Jesus in San Juan de Lurigancho.
All donations, large and small, are so important to our mission, which is to share the true love of Christ through word and actions.
Pat's Place is a shelter for women who suffer from domestic violence--mental, physcial, emotional, or sexual abuse--in San Juan de Lurigancho in Lima, Peru.
ARM provides a unique opportunity for church & corporate teams to work together while serving in the communities of Lima, Peru. Donate to a specific trip or person, or to our general missions fund.
- Builds a 5x8 Meter home with 4 rooms
- Lay a full concrete foundation
- Typical size: 3 small bedrooms, a 4th room for kitchen/dining
- Wire house for electricity
- 1 bunk bed for two young children
- 1 full size bed for parents
- 1 big dresser for family
- 3 burner propane stove
- 1 Ecofiltro water filter to provide clean drinking water for 5 years
- Total Package = $2,000.00 Donation
- Partial Packages can purchase individual items listed above
Donate a full or fractional home package today!
Clean drinking water is a precious resource in this arid and rugged environment. Lima, Peru is located in a dessert area and water is trucked into these communities. It is expensive and very dear to life. This filter provides clean drinking water for up to 5 years for a family of 5. A donation of $60.00 per filter.